Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How to be put on the list for CCSVI in USA

Step One: Email me tisamccay@gmail.com
Step two: Just your NAME and PHONE NUMBER
Step three: Wait for Teresa to contact you. 3 weeks
Step four: Read my blog as you will find all of your answers in here
Step five: I DO NOT KNOW THE COST AND DO NOT WORK FOR THEM
Step six: I am just doing this to help all of you.
Step seven: I asked them how I can help and they said make a list of people who need treatment. So that is what I am doing.
Step eight: If you do not find an answer in this blog please email me your questions and I will answer.
Thanks

I had to put it in these terms because so many people email me on Facebook. And so many others do not include their phone number. And then others ask for DR.'s number which I can not give out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tisa,

    Did you go for your 1 month follow-up on Thursday? If you did, how did it go? Curious minds want to know *lol*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this!
    You are an angel!

    ReplyDelete